Leadership Members Named Following Merger of DocuTAP and Practice Velocity Including Executives from Both Companies
MACHESNEY PARK, Ill.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Experity, the leading provider of electronic medical records (EMR) and practice management (PM) software to power the patient-centered healthcare revolution in the urgent care space, announced today key appointments to the executive leadership team. In May, DocuTAP and Practice Velocity announced their merger to form Experity and the appointment of Dr. David Stern as the company’s new CEO.
“The experience of these new appointments provides world-class leadership to our over-600 employees,” said Stern. “This robust team will drive progress and innovation at Experity by combining the top talent, background, and expertise from each previous company, and will provide the necessary focus and accountability across the organization to drive operational excellence.”
The newly appointed Experity executive leadership team, reporting directly to the CEO, includes:
- Steve Riehs, President and Chief Operating Officer. Riehs will be focused on implementing transformational strategies, including acquisitions, that expand the business and drive long-term financial performance. Steve previously served as President of Healthcare at Academic Partnerships and President of DeVry Education Group.
- Matt Blosl, Chief Revenue Officer. Blosl has over two decades of experience scaling successful revenue-driving organizations. Matt will be building on the momentum generated by both previous companies leading the sales and marketing organizations.
- Rob Rueckl, Chief Financial Officer. As an experienced finance and operations navigator with 30 years in the SaaS market, Rueckl will work with operational leaders to create, track and support the company’s strategic and financial goals.
- Jennifer Wood, Chief People Officer. Jennifer will be working closely with leadership to engage and develop team members, keep them passionate about the work they do, and ensure the culture aligns with company values and goals.
- Rick Cochran, Chief Technology Officer. Cochran will lead the technology and infrastructure of the organization, as well as the research and development and innovation teams. Rick has more than 25 years of experience in technology leadership, driving innovation, SaaS/cloud operations, and executive management.
- Monte Sandler, Executive Vice President, Revenue Cycle Management (RCM). Using his over 20 years of RCM industry experience, Sandler will focus on helping the company grow by building trusted partnerships through customer service.
- Adam Steinberg, Executive Vice President, Client Experience. Formerly an executive at NextGen and at DocuTAP, Steinberg will lead the client success team and focus on building long-term partnerships.
Other leadership team appointments supporting CEO and executive staff include:
- Joe Goken, Chief of Staff
- Matt Logan, General Counsel
“These appointments strategically align with the next phase of the company’s growth plan,” said Stern. “Beyond the executive team, our extended leadership brings all-star talent from both DocuTAP and Practice Velocity. These team members will remain integral in our mission to power the patient-centered healthcare revolution.”
The company plans to roll out the extended leadership team over the coming month.
“With this leadership team at the helm, Experity is well-positioned to serve the on-demand healthcare technology space,” said Andrew Park, Managing Director, Warburg Pincus. “Every member of the leadership group assembled at Experity brings tangible and actionable value to the table and understands what success in the future looks like,” added Vishnu Menon, Managing Director, Warburg Pincus.
Experity, a result of the merger of DocuTAP and Practice Velocity, provides technology solutions to more than 4,000 on-demand healthcare practices and primary care clinics worldwide, offering industry-leading EMR and Practice Management SaaS solutions, patient engagement technology, e-registration, over read services, employer portal for occupational medicine, referral management, revenue cycle management services, and a robust analytics suite. For more information, visit www.experityhealth.com.
About Warburg Pincus
Warburg Pincus LLC is a leading global private equity firm focused on growth investing. The firm has more than $58 billion in private equity assets under management. The firm’s active portfolio of more than 180 companies is highly diversified by stage, sector and geography. Warburg Pincus is an experienced partner to management teams seeking to build durable companies with sustainable value. Founded in 1966, Warburg Pincus has raised 18 private equity funds, which have invested more than $74 billion in over 860 companies in more than 40 countries. The firm is headquartered in New York with offices in Amsterdam, Beijing, Berlin, Hong Kong, Houston, London, Luxembourg, Mumbai, Mauritius, San Francisco, São Paulo, Shanghai and Singapore. For more information please visit www.warburgpincus.com.
Ryan Schin, 720.577.5404