Just-added keynote session will focus on “Mapping the Future of the Advice Industry” with insights from Johnson and Mike Durbin, Head of Fidelity Institutional
- Industry expert Michael Kitces also announced as new addition to Summit agenda
RADNOR, Pa.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–eMoney Advisor (eMoney), a leading provider of technology solutions and services that help people talk about money, is thrilled to welcome back Abby Johnson, Chairman and CEO of Fidelity Investments, eMoney’s parent company, as a Summit keynote speaker for the second consecutive year. For the 2019 eMoney Summit, Johnson will share her perspectives in a session titled, “Mapping the Future of the Advice Industry” with Mike Durbin, Head of Fidelity Institutional, on Tuesday, Oct. 15.
The theme of this year’s Summit is “The Heart of Advice,” focusing on the core of what makes a truly exceptional client experience by marrying the emotional and psychological elements of behavioral finance with the scientific, data-driven aspects of wealth management. In coordination with this theme, the intimate discussion led by Johnson and Durbin will unpack the value of advice and how firms and advisors can align for growth.
“Abby Johnson is one of the most successful and respected leaders in financial services, and we’re honored to have her return to the eMoney Summit,” said eMoney CEO Ed O’Brien. “Her keynote session with Mike Durbin is a rare opportunity for attendees to learn directly from these industry trailblazers. I know both Abby and Mike believe in the power of planning and are strong advocates for eMoney. So, it will be an exciting experience for attendees to hear from them first-hand, not only about the future of the industry but also how eMoney plays an important role in it.”
The eMoney Summit, a three-day event beginning Monday, Oct. 14, through Wednesday, Oct. 16, is an opportunity for the industry’s top planning-led financial professionals to gather, explore and learn how they can take their client experience to the next level. More than 1,300 attendees are expected for this year’s Summit, which will take place at the newly opened Fairmont Hotel in Austin, Texas.
In addition to Johnson and Durbin’s session, attendees can explore a dynamic group of keynote presentations from renowned researchers and business leaders, including:
- Michael Kitces, trusted fintech commentator, advisor entrepreneur, and publisher of the Nerd’s Eye View industry blog, who will discuss how behavioral finance research affects the decision-making process and explore how to adjust the delivery of financial planning services to help clients achieve more desirable outcomes.
- Angela Duckworth, founder and CEO of Character Lab, who will discuss her influential work on true grit—the tendency to pursue long-term goals with perseverance and passion. She will describe the predictive power of grit for performance in a variety of fascinating contexts.
- Shawn Achor, New York Times best-selling author, who will share his research and formula, called “The Happiness Advantage,” to train the brain to be positive at work to fuel greater success.
- Dr. Brynn Winegard, an award-winning professor, speaker and business-brain expert, currently ranked #7 in the world for human behavior experts working in business, who will discuss the art of neuroselling: how you can tap into the human subconscious to understand the ways people really process you and your influence during a conversation or sales pitch.
- Tien Tzuo, founder and CEO of Zuora, who will share the ways businesses can survive and thrive in the Subscription Economy by shifting business models.
To view the entire agenda, get more information about the Summit or to register, please visit https://info.emoneyadvisor.com/summit-2019#agenda.
For real-time updates on the Summit, follow eMoney on Twitter (https://twitter.com/eMoneyAdvisor) or search the hashtag #eMoneySummit19.
About eMoney Advisor, LLC
eMoney Advisor, LLC (“eMoney”) provides technology solutions and services that help people talk about money. Rooted in comprehensive financial planning, eMoney’s solutions strengthen client relationships, streamline business operations, enhance business development and drive overall growth. More than 60,000 financial professionals across firms of all sizes use the eMoney platform to serve nearly 4 million households throughout the U.S. For more information, please visit: www.emoneyadvisor.com.
(610) 684-1100, x4214
5W Public Relations