Enhanced sales tax solution keeps businesses productive while ensuring full compliance with changing legislation and demanding requirements
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Today, Wolters Kluwer announced the launch of its newly redesigned CCH SureTax sales and use tax compliance platform, a robust multi-vertical, cloud-based tax calculation solution that helps companies efficiently manage their indirect tax regulatory requirements in North America. This comprehensive platform includes a Calculation Engine, an Exemption Certificate Management module, a Returns module, and Business Intelligence Analytics tools to address the entire sales tax lifecycle, from rates to returns.
Featuring a redesigned user interface, CCH SureTax combines a set of robust tools that address all aspects of the sales and use tax process to help businesses stay competitive in a technology-driven and globally-connected world. With seamless integration to existing ERP and ecommerce platforms, CCH SureTax automates the sales tax compliance workflow by removing manual data processes and enabling data to move easily from transactions and between platform modules. This means users no longer have to export and import data from and into multiple systems, making the process much more efficient.
CCH SureTax is customizable to meet the specific needs of organizations and its highly granular sales tax research content is specialized by industry vertical. Configurable design supports complicated scenarios and tax requirements, while tax calculation detail for every transaction, allows results to be re-created and defended at audit.
“We’ve completely redesigned CCH SureTax to help automate and streamline sales and use tax compliance, so businesses have a complete solution to easily meet their indirect tax obligations without compromising the accuracy of monthly filings,” said James Paterson, Vice President and General Manager, Corporate Indirect, Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting. “By combining technology innovation with the deep domain knowledge of our in-house tax research experts, we are delivering a comprehensive platform that helps corporate sales tax professionals become more productive through digital transformation.”
The new CCH SureTax platform includes several integrated tools that provide corporate sales tax professionals with an end-to-end sales tax compliance solution that meets their evolving needs. Businesses can also choose to have Wolters Kluwer manage their return preparation and filing process as a service, so they can focus solely on their core business.
- CCH® SureTax® Calc – a tax calculation engine that provides sales and use tax calculations in real-time using CCH SureTax Rates and Rules to determine rates, rules and boundaries for jurisdictions across North America
- CCH® SureTax® Returns – a workflow solution seamlessly integrated with CCH SureTax Calc to prepare and file returns accurately, efficiently & according to calendar
- CCH® SureTax® Exemption Certificate Management– a centralized repository of all exemption certificates, providing certificate management and reporting for tax determination, maintenance and audit purposes
- CCH® SureTax® Views – an interactive reporting solution that allows professionals to manage the sales tax compliance process by organizing data and producing reports
- CCH® SureTax® Integration – a tool that provides a connection enabling CCH SureTax to communicate transactional and tax data to and from ERP or commerce platforms
- CCH® SureTax® Managed Services – a service enabling businesses to outsource monthly sales and use tax filings to Wolters Kluwer, so they can focus on their core activity
Learn more about the new CCH SureTax platform when you stop by the Wolters Kluwer booth #1134 at the 2019 Dynamic Communities User Group Summit North America, taking place in Orlando, FL on October 15 – 18, or by visiting https://taxna.wolterskluwer.com/salestax.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the healthcare; tax and accounting; governance, risk and compliance; and legal and regulatory sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2018 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt (ADR) program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).