Save on Samsung Galaxy smartphones for Black Friday 2019 with our review of the best early Samsung Galaxy Sprint, Boost, Verizon, Straight Talk, Samsung and Amazon deals
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s our expert pick of the best early Samsung Galaxy Black Friday deals, reviewed and published by the Black Friday sales team at Spending Lab.
Best Galaxy deals:
- Save up to 84% on Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, Note 10 & Note 9 cell phones at Sprint – featuring discounts on the latest Galaxy smartphones with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
- Save up to $220 on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Boost – check live prices on top-rated Galaxy S10, Note 10, S9 & Note 9 models and refurbished models
- Save up to $300 on 2019 and 2018 Samsung Galaxy cell phones – at Straight Talk
- Save up 52% on the latest Samsung Galaxy mobile phones – at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to 46% on the latest Galaxy phones from Samsung at Amazon – save on Samsung’s premium factory-unlocked smartphones
- Save $125.00 on the Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB Unlocked Smartphone – at Amazon
- Save $100.00 on the Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB Unlocked Smartphone – at Amazon
- Save on Galaxy phones, tablets, wearables & accessories at Samsung.com – including $450 off the Galaxy Note10 with eligible trade in
- Save on select Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Walmart
Best Samsung deals:
- Save up to 49% on Samsung Galaxy smartwatches at Amazon – deals available on new 2019 watches
- Save up to $902 on top-rated QLED & Premium UHD Samsung TVs at Amazon – check live prices on 8K QLED, 4K UHD, Smart, Frame & Curved TV models
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Samsung always releases powerhouse phones and the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is no exception. A triple-lens rear camera and 6.4-inch display are only two of the S10’s best features. Those who prefer a notch-free look has the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus which is still the second best Galaxy phone out there. From the Note line, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is for those who’re after productivity. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is a version friendlier to the budget-conscious.
Which stores have the best Black Friday deals? Deal hunters can find the biggest store-wide sales on Amazon and Walmart during this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Amazon shoppers from all over the world ordered more than 18 million toys and 13 million fashion products on Black Friday and Cyber Monday in 2018. Much of Amazon’s success during the popular holiday season can be attributed to its convenient shopping experience, comprehensive product choices and tailor-made gift guides for all major demographics.
Walmart had the second biggest share of online revenue over Black Friday last year, accounting for 17.9% of online sales from November 22 – 23 according to Edison Trends.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)