Kontena Launches Partner Program to Provide Developers With Enhanced Integration Capabilities
Expanding Partnerships Aimed at Providing Developers With Easy-to-Use Solutions
January 11, 2017 --
HELSINKI, Jan. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Building on its mission to provide developers with an easy-to-use container and microservices platform, Kontena announced today the launch of its partner program. The partner program will provide out-of-the box support for technologies and solutions in four distinct ecosystem categories: CI/CD Pipeline Tooling; Infrastructure Platforms: Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud; Monitoring and Logging; and ISV Stacks.
Initial partners include:
- IBM Softlayer: The partnership with IBM provides easy installation and operation of Kontena on Softlayer.
- Splunk: This partnership offers extremely low-touch integration by enabling streaming of Kontena-generated stats and logs into Splunk and brings more clarity to operational container environment performance for joint customers.
- SUSE: Combining SUSE with the Kontena container management platform will enable developers and DevOps to access a very easy and straightforward way of deploying and scaling their container environments across their Linux estate.
- Dataloop: This partnership provides off-the-shelf and supported integration so that mutual users can stream Kontena stats for effortless microservices and containers monitoring.
- Red Hat: Thanks to Kontena's early access to Red Hat's Enterprise Linux, Atomic and OpenStack platforms, developers can reap the benefits of seamless installation and integration for running Kontena.
Miska Kaipiainen, chief executive officer and founder, Kontena, said: "We predict that 2017 will be the year when enterprise adoption of containers really becomes wide and deep. With that in mind, we continue to build our partner ecosystem to further our mission of providing developers with a hassle-free user experience and a solution that fits their unique needs. We look forward to adding many more partners and serving our developer community with excellent integrations and ease of use."
Kontena, Inc. is the creator of Kontena, an open source, developer-friendly container and microservices platform. Kontena is built to maximize developer happiness by simplifying running containerized applications on any infrastructure: on-premises, cloud or hybrid. It provides a complete solution for organizations of any size. Founded in March 2015, Kontena was recognized as one of the best new open source projects in the 8th annual Black Duck Open Source Rookies of the Year Awards. For more information, visit: www.kontena.io.
Jessica M. Pasko
Nadel Phelan, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kontena-launches-partner-program-to-provide-developers-with-enhanced-integration-capabilities-300389127.html
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved